twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, June 13, 2011

COOL!!!


Hey!!! That’s so cool… Wow! It’s great. Time after time I see things that make me think harder. How did they do that? I didn’t even imagine we humans could that. Adidas advertisement visualize nothing is impossible and I ignore the fact this specific quote can vary great in life. Nike tells us “just do it”. Every day in youtube, I see awesome videos and recommend to my friends. Year after year great movies are released and technology is updated like every super mini seconds. I mean wow! How do they do that??
How far is human brain capable of?  After all there is no limit in this universe. Then there are great discoveries and inventions. Imagination is obsessive and creation is multiplied every second of time.  

1 comment:

Search